Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Introducing Teekaroo

I am Teekaroo, and I am a dirt road dweller.  A few years back, I wrote a blog called Daydreams of a Cowgirl.  However, babies and moves and life got a bit too busy for me to keep it up.  I often thought it would be nice to have a few of my sisters to blog with.  We often joke that between two or three of us, we make one really useful person, so when my sister suggested to me that we team up to share our love of our back-road lifestyle, I thought it was a great idea.

I will pull up some of my old thoughts from before, but there is also plenty to talk about from the here and now.    I love gardening, although our harsh Wyoming climate makes it difficult.  I also enjoy cooking and sewing and raising animals,although I am kept pretty busy with my little ones and the never-ending adventures of keeping an old house running.  These days you will find me in my little house at the end of a dirt road or chasing pigs out of my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment